Whatever your dream trip is – eco-tourism, cycling or health and wellness – there are travel agents that offer the ideal itineraries
6 Feb 2019
Planning your next dream trip? Here are some of the best operators in their specialised area.
– Artisans of Leisure designs a range of gluten-free, vegetarian and kosher trips.
– For the ultimate experience in Japan, Luxurique can get you access to the most exclusive events and people and take you behind the scenes.
What wealthy Chinese travellers expect from a holiday — at home
– Extraordinary Journeys takes pride in curating trips for people with mobility challenges.
– Healing Holidays works with exclusive high-end health and wellness partners and is trusted by celebrity clients.
– For biking and walking tours, Butterfield & Robinson, Ciclismo Classico and DuVine Adventures are your best bet.
Which travel hotspot suits your Chinese zodiac sign in 2019?
– Adventure, discovery and conservation are all part of the educational explorations provided by veteran operators Lindblad Expeditions, Quark Expeditions and Tauck.
– There are plenty of safari operators around, but check out Micato Safaris, Wilderness Safaris, Alluring Africa, Rothchilds Safaris and Roar Africa for some of the most bespoke experiences.
– Eco-tourism is always popular and Wildland Adventures curates some of the most spectacular trips.
– Audley Travel curates tailor-made, stress-free holidays for the whole family.
Want more stories like this? Sign up here. Follow STYLE on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Let’s block ads! (Why?)